- Regular attendance is compulsory.
- Pupil are not permitted to leave the school compound during the short and the long recesses.
- If a pupil remains absent from school, he should produce a note from his parents/guardian on the next day he attends school, indicating the reason for his absence.
- It is advisable not to send a pupil suffering from an infectious disease to the school.
- If a pupil is unwell, he should not be sent to the school.
School Uniform :-
- Pupil should wear the school uniform on school days and at school functions along with the I-card.
- Uniform for Boys :
- Dark blue half pant(5th to 8th) & Sky blue half shirt.
- Dark blue full pant (9th & 10th ) & Sky blue half shirt.
- Uniform for Girls :
- Dark blue pinafore with a sash of the same cloth & Sky blue blouse with half sleeves.
Pupils may wear suitable footwear during the rainy season, but from 1st Oct. they should wear black canvas shoes with white socks everyday including for mass drill.
- Boys should have their hair close cut, neatly combed and dressed.
- Girls should have a simple hair style. Two plaints with red ribbons, short hair with red hair band.(No other style is permitted).
School Bag :-
- Every pupil should bring textbooks and notebooks for the lessons of the day in a school bag.
- The pupil concerned should always carry calendar in school and produce it when called upon to do so.
- Pupil are strictly forbidden to leave school premises without permission.
- Pupil are not allowed to wear any ornaments or bring any valuable articles to the school.
- Irregular attendance unjustified or unexplained absence for more than seven days, habitual idleness, disobedience and objectionable behaviour may lead to dismissal.
- Any kind of damage to the school property will have to be made good by the pupil concerned.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected from all students.
- No books other than textbooks and library books should be brought to the school.
- If pupil is found committing theft of school property, he is liable to be rusticated from the school.
Admission and Withdrawal :-
- Admission of pupil from non-recognized schools will be subject to departmental permission.
- A pupil must complete 75 percent attendance in each term.
Examinations & Promotions :-
- For 9th std – two semester Examinations + two unit tests + general progress of the pupil throught out the year.
- For 5th to 8th – The Formative and Summative Evaluation of the students will be conducted per term.
Recommendations to Guardians :-
- Guardians are requested to ensure that the above rules are scrupulously followed by their wards.
- Guardians or any other persons are not allowed to meet the pupil or interview their teachers during school hours without the Head’s permission.
- Guardians are requested to see that their wards take their midday lunch to the school. Buying eatables from hawkers should be strictly discouraged.
- Change of address should be immediately notified to the school in writing.