Membership and loan Privilege :
1) Students :
Student members of IES- Library are issued 2 library tickets and one reference ticket. Such cards remain in force for the duration of the study year and are not transferable. To become a student member -
- Apply in prescribed form
- Submit photocopy of fee receipt
Students can borrow 2 books at a time for 7 days. Periodicals, Cassettes and CDs are issued against Reference Card for 3 hrs time. Audio/Video material is strictly to be viewed in the Institute premises only.
To become a member,
- Apply in prescribed form of IES Management Alumni Library Membership
- Show proof for having been a student of IES MCRC
- PShould be a member of Association of IES Alumni
- Pay requisite membership Fee.
3) Faculty/Administrative staff
On appointment as full time faculty or administrative staff, he/she automatically becomes a member of library. Visiting faculty will be issued one Library ticket on application in the prescribed form. The card will remain in force till the period of his/her teaching.