8th International Research Conference
"Emerging Business Practices, Value Creation and Differentiation"
This was the 7th year of the IES International Research Conference 2014. Papers were received from academicians and research scholars from all over the country and abroad on the conference theme. Over 60 delegates had registered for the conference and over 40 came to present their papers in the conference. The geographic distribution of the participants included areas across the states of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, New Delhi, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, Haryana, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, U. P., Kolkata, Orissa, W. Bengal, Kerala, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh.
The programme concluded on 22nd February. The best presentations in both the faculty and Students category were conferred cash prizes and certificates. Select papers were published in the IOSR Journal of Business and Management and IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance.
This Conference was successful in stimulating ideas and elevating the current standards of management through interaction with the leading Corporate Houses. The conference was appreciated for its hospitality, Professionalism and more ever the knowledge that poured out of the deliberations. The conference was well cherished and all the delegates commented that the conference was bigger and better this time.
Speakers / Guest(s) Name, Designation, Company:
- Mr. Ashank Desai, Founder and CEO, Mastek Limited.
- Guest of Honour was Mr. M. V Tanksale, CEO IBA, Ex-Chairman & MD Bank of India, Executive Director, Punjab National Bank.
- Dr. Uta Milow, Uta Milow, Prof. Dr. Head EMBA Programs & Deputy Head of Institute, FHNW, Switzerland.
- Prof. Dr. Rolf-Dieter Reineke, School of Business FHNW Switzerland
- Mr. R Devarajan, Director HR Globeops.
- Mr. Haresh Shirwadekar, Director, India Parts Distribution Center Cummins Inc
- Mr. Walter Veira, Consultant Marketing