MASTER OF INFORMATION MANAGEMENT (MIM)
This course is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is run under its guidelines. The programme aims to equip IT professionals with the requisite skills to follow careers in software management, software project management, IT consultancy and systems analysis.
The programme emphasizes a system oriented approach integrating different topics in IT and Systems such as Structured Languages, Web based Technologies, Networking, Project Management and also management related topics like e-business, ERP, knowledge management, IT Strategies and CRM.
Candidates with executive experience and adequate domain knowledge would find the programme extremely relevant in the context of current environment and will help them assume managerial responsibilities in the IT industry.
Course duration : Three years (Six Semesters)
Eligibility: As per University of Mumbai rules
No. of Seats : 60
One of the competencies of IES is its teaching methodology which comprises of various innovative tools and methods which help students realize their potential.
Our course comprises :
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures in which experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organizations.
- Role plays which help students to simulate real life situations.
IES with the help of its dedicated faculty consistently strives to impart knowledge by bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Evaluation Criteria :
We follow the system of continuous evaluation of student performance during the semester. This includes class tests, surprise tests, assignments, projects, presentations etc.