MASTERS IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (MFM)
This course is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is run under its guideline. The students are trained on the practical aspects of management using the course syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai. It is beneficial to the people who are currently employed and want to train themselves on the theoretical and practical aspects of management in order to reach the higher rungs at the workplace through a sound base in Financial Management and Techniques.
Duration of the course : Three years (Six Semesters)
Eligibility : As per University of Mumbai rules
No. of Seats : 60
One of the competencies of IES is its teaching methodology which comprises of various innovative tools and methods which help students realize their potential.
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures in which experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organizations.
- Role plays which helps students simulate real life situations.
IES with the help of its dedicated faculty consistently strives to impart knowledge by bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Evaluation Criteria :
We follow the system of continuouse Evaluation of student performance during the semester. This includes class tests, surprise tests, assignments, projects, presentations etc.