Faculty recruitment is a continuous process in IES-MCRC. We invite the best talent in the industry in the areas of management. Working in IES Management College and Research Centre as a faculty member means sharing the vision of IES Management - 'To become the most preferred business school among student community and corporate world'.
- An open environment where faculty is given an opportunity to express their views and bring about the transformation
- Apart from teaching, spend time in institutional building activities like, research, publication, conferences,seminars, student development, co and extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Get full sponsorship for attending conferences not only in India but also abroad.
- Get cash awards for exemplary performance.
- The Institute also encourages and supports the faculty to participate in conducting corporate training programmes and consultancy projects.
All this in addition to a salary package which (though based on 6th Pay Commission) is designed to attract the best of academicians.
Candidates having Ph.D. (or equivalent) or expecting to get Ph.D. in the next six months only should apply.
Candidates interested in applying should write to :
IES Management College and Research Centre
'Vishwakarma' M. D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul
791, S. K. Marg,
Mumbai – 400 050.