PGDM - PHARMACEUTICAL & HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
It is an AICTE approved programme and offers a complete insight into the Pharmaceutical sector and moulds students to suit the requirements of the industry.
Course duration - 2 years.
Eligibility : Candidates who have passed B.Pharm, B.Sc. (Biology, Chemistry, Bio-chemistry and Bio-Technology), B.E. (Bio-medical and Bio-Technology) are eligible to apply.
No. of Seats : 60
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures in which experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organizations.
- Role plays which help students simulate real life situations.
Evaluation Criteria :
We follow the system of Continuous Evaluation of student performance during the Term. This includes class tests, surprise tests, assignments, projects, presentations, etc.