PGDM PROGRAM INTRODUCTION
This PGDM Programme is a meticulously conceived industry oriented programme, approved by AICTE.
The duration of the course is two years.
No. of Seats : 120
One of the competencies of IES is its teaching methodology which comprises of various innovative tools and methods which help students realize their potential.
Our course comprises :
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures where experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organization.
- Role plays which help students simulate real life situations.
IES with the help of the dedicated faculty consistently strives to impart knowledge by bridging the gap between theory and practice.
Evaluation Criteria :
We follow the system of continuous evaluation of student performance during the term. This includes class tests, surprise tests, assignments, projects, presentations, etc.