Our School is S.S.C. affiliated which runs by the rules and regulations set in by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai Divisional Board , Navi Mumbai, Vashi for the overall development of the students the following committees are formed each year.
1. School Governing Committee - discusses the difficulties of the school, controls & regulates the administrative matters, implements new educational programmes, solves the financial matters, provides guidance for the upliftment & development of the school.
2. Academic Council - discusses academic related matters.
3. Syllabus Committee - is a formed centrally by I.E.S to guide the teachers to carry on teaching learning process.
4. Examination Committee -
5. External Examination Committee - Trains, participates in various examinations conducted by the govt. and other educational institutions e.g. scholarship exam, Olympiads [Maths & Science], Navhind Gyanpeeth, Maths Concept, Drawing Grade Exams. NTS, MTS, Sanskrit Gunvardhan, Hindi & Marathi exams.
6. Improvement of Result Committee - following is undertaking for academically weak students to improve their result.
7. Science Exhibition Committee - arranges and looks into the exhibitions of H ward.
8. For the development of the students - the following committees are formed each year.
The main statutory & regulatory requirements applicable to the school are records of inward and outward letters, to educational department and S.S.C board, approvals of the teachers, service books & health records, salary bill, leave records of the teachers etc. updated & documented.
The school has a documented policy & procedure complex the statutory & regulatory requirement as such