At Indian Education Society (IES), education is the way of life. The IES has been honoured by the Government of Maharashtra with the Prestigious Award 'Adarsha Shikshan Sanstha' in the year 2001. IES is a charitable trust.
Pride of IES
- IES is proud to take this tradition of imparting quality education into the third millennium.
- Most of the Governing Council Members are alumni of IES.
- Today IES takes pride in running 66 schools.
- IES opened Management College and College of Architecture at Bandra Reclamation.
- IES has also started a Junior College in Commerce and Science Stream at Bandra (East) campus.
- IES alumni have achieved excellence in various Academic and extra-curricular fields.
- IES Kala Vikas Mandal promotes various cultural programmes which help in holistic development of the children.
To develop students with a "can-do attitude" and who can focus on improvement and raising achievement.
An institution with difference, building progressive thinkers and to create a safe, secured, valued environment directing to an ambitious, challenging and ongoing future.