IES - Values
- To be in Top 50 business schools in India by 2025.
- To develop and nurture socially responsible business leaders and entrepreneurs through quality management education.
The Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) of our Post Graduate Programs are :
- Our management graduates will demonstrate leadership skills at various levels of professional and societal engagements using ethical practices.
- Our management graduates will be able to understand the local, national and global implications of their actions considering the cultural, legal and economic aspects.
- Our management graduates will exhibit the diverse intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial skills for managing business.
IES Value Proposition to students :
We offer the latest in management art and science through a unique pedagogy to enable them to become successful and socially responsible professionals.
IES Value Proposition to Corporate :
We provide potential business leaders and valued research inputs.
To provide top class management education and training which will ensure that students / course participants are equipped to meet the present and future challenging requirements of trade and industries, not only in India but also globally.
Towards this objective, IES Management is committed to implement and continually improve quality management system, make available resources and infrastructure facilities for imparting quality management training, using contemporary teaching techniques.
NOTE: All the Policies and rules of the institute are available to all the internal stakeholders on the website through AEMS Login.