MASTERS IN MANAGEMENT STUDIES (MMS)
This Master in Management Studies programme is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is run under its guidelines. The students are trained on the practical aspects of management using the course syllabus prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
Duration of the course : Two years
Specializations Offered : Marketing, Finance, HRD, Systems and Operations.
Eligibility : As per University of Mumbai rules
No. of Seats : 66
- Case studies of global and Indian companies which provide an opportunity to analyze real life corporate problems.
- Projects which provide an opportunity to students to work in groups and develop their team skills along with studying the subject.
- Guest lectures where experts from the industry share their valuable knowledge and experience.
- Industrial visits which expose students to witness the actual functioning of corporate organization.
- Role plays which help students simulate real life situations.
Evaluation Criteria :
We follow the system of continuous evaluation of student performance during the semester. This includes class tests, surprise tests, assignments, projects, presentations, etc.