INSIGHT 2019, organized by students of PGDM - Pharma & Healthcare Management, was successfully held on Monday 9th December'19 at Pracharya B N Vaidya Sabhagruha, Dadar. The theme was "Unlocking the potential for Generation Z".
Attended by well over 300 under-graduate students from various reputed colleges of Mumbai, indusrty experts, academicians, the daylong conference brought keynote address, felicitations, panel discussion, industry-sponsored awards for students of PGDM PHM for academic & co-curricular activities, besides career guidance, competitions, prizes and more...
The keynote address was delivered by Mr. Atul Suri, VP- Sales & Marketing, Alembic Pharma, while Mr. Premchand Godha was felicitated with Lifetime Achievement Award. Also, IES MCRC Alumnus, Ms Sampada Gosavi was felicitated for her outstanding contribution to the industry and society.
The Panel Discussion was moderated by Prof. Ulhas Karkhanis on 'Roadmap to the success of Generation Z'. The participants were Mr. Sunil Gupta, VP - Marketing, Cipla, Mr Rishi Jagmohan Singh from Wockhardt, Mr. Mohit Suri, an HR Advisor and Mr. Vivek Sarda, Coach & Mentor. They added different perspectives to enlighten the audiences.
One of the highlights of INSIGHT is the awards sponsored by industry to IES MCRC students for their academic excellence and co-curricular activities. The Winners of these prestigious Awards are:
- ACG Worldwide Award for the Best Summer Project - Ms Pooja Raut
- Interlink Consultancy Gold Medal for the Best Live Project - Mr. Pushpak Dhoot
- Zydus Healthcare Award for the Best Academic Performance – Ms Lekha Shinde (1st Rank)
- Zydus Healthcare Award for the Best Academic Performance – Ms. Harshali Kale (2nd Rank)
- Ergos Life Sciences Excellence Award – Ms Prachi Sawant (1st Rank)
- Ergos Life Sciences Excellence Award – Ms Smital Shinde (2nd Rank)
- Abbott Award for Management Project – Ms Shreya Shah (1st Rank)
- Abbott Award for Management Project – Mr. Milan Dajjuka (2nd Rank)
The competitions were judged by professional experts and faculty members of IES MCRC as well as participating colleges.