- Specious, well ventilated, bright and cozy classrooms.
- Child friendly sitting arrangement.
- Digitally equipped and beautifully decorated.
- Introduction of technology through computers.
- Children are allowed to handle with proper care under teachers’ supervision.
- Learning through different activities and games.
- Hands on experience.
- For sensory development, eye hand coordination.
- Aesthetic development and to develop creativity.
- The room where children’s mind are refreshed through music, singing and dancing on the rhythm of synthesizer and other accompaniment.
- For physical development.
- Social development.
- Group activity.