1) Yearly fees should be paid by 10th of June every year by crossed cheque in respect of respective KG.
2) Fees will not be accepted on the last working day of the month.
3) All children should be present in the KG premises in time when the KG commences.
4) The parents/ guardians are requested to leave their children/ wards at the entrance of the KG.
5) Personal hygiene and cleanliness is expected of all children.
6) The child should wear his/her identity card and contract bus badge to KG every day.
7) Children are not allowed to wear any ornaments or bring any valuable article to KG. The KG will not be responsible for the loss of any such articles.
8) If for any reason, the parents / guardians desire that their ward should return home from the KG before the scheduled time, they should give a note to that effect indicating the reason. The child is issued a gate pass in such a case.
9) Private tuitions will not be encouraged. Parents / Guardians should approach the KG authorities in case of any problem.
10) Any change in residential address or telephone numbers should be immediately communicated to the KG authorities.
11) The Parents’ Meetings are conducted as and when necessary. For the progress of the child, the parents are advised to attend these meetings without fail.
12) Parents / Guardians should note that the buses for transportation of children are not owned by the Indian Education Society or the KG of the society. They are owned by the private agencies. Hence no responsibility lies on the society or the KG in any way in connection with the buses.
13) There will be first and second term observations for Mini KG Children. The progress book will be sent to the parents. The parents / guardians should go through and sign it and act according to the suggestions. The progress book should be returned within a week after the result of the first observation. It should be maintained neatly.
1) Regular attendance with a compulsory minimum attendance of 75% is required. In case of unsatisfactory / irregular attendance, it is expected that parents will take extra efforts at home to ensure satisfactory progress of the student and to update the student on the lessons.
2) A pupil will not be sent home before the scheduled time of closure of the school, without the parents / guardians written note, which has to be approved by the class teacher.
3) In case of heavy rains, storm, civil disturbances or strikes, parents / guardians will send their wards to the school at their own risk.
4) All pupils should bring the books to school according to their daily time table. Parents are to ensure no extra books / notebooks are sent to the school.
5) Pupils moving from one place to another or to the play ground or while going up and down the stairs should always move in a single line in a disciplined manner without making any noise. Carrying mobile phones by students inside school premises is prohibited.
6) Guardian / Parents are requested to see that their wards complete the work studies as instructed.
7) Guardians / Parents are not allowed to see pupils or teachers during school hours. School teachers or Head can be contacted regarding the ward’s progress at the appointed timing as fixed by the school.
8) As per RTE Act, no school teacher is permitted to engage in any sort of Private Tuitions (either paid or free ). Parents are therefore advised not to engage any school teacher for such private tuitions under any circumstances.
9) Each pupil must have at least 2 sets of uniform with school belt. School Uniform is compulsory for school attendance all school functions i.e. Inter – school and intra school competitions, school picnics, external examinations etc.
10) Student should wear the ID card with the ‘Red” strap provided by the school.
11) Pupils should wear all weather black shoes with brown cotton socks with yellow bands from June to April. Socks should be at least 5 inches above the ankle bones for both the boys and girls and should be worn at full stretch.
12) Buses being used for carrying school children belong to various private bus operators and not to INDIAN EDUCATION SOCIETY or to the school. Guardians / Parents should note that Indian Education Society or the school or their office bearers shall not accept any liability / responsibility in respect of these school buses.
13) The payment of school fees shall be by crossed Account Payee cheques, drawn in favour of the school, where the child is studying. Payment made by cheques is subject to realization of the amount. Fees will not be considered as “paid” till the cheques are honored / realized.
14) If the cheque is dishonored, penalty will be charged to the parent as per the concerned bank rule / rate.
1) Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave school premises without permission.
2) Irregular attendance , unjustified or unexpected absence for more than seven days , habitual idleness, disobedience and objectionable behavior may lead to dismissal.
3) Pupils are responsible to school authorities for their conduct both in and out of school. Hence misbehavior on road and in public conveyance can be the cause for dismissal.
4) Any kind of damage to the school property will have to be made good by the pupil concerned.
5) Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected from all students.
6) No books other than textbooks and library books should be brought to the school.
7) Students should speak in English in the English Medium School.
8) Each pupil should endeavour to keep up the high standards of the school.
9) No collection for any purpose whatsoever is to be undertaken and no meeting, demonstration, party or picnic is to be held without the prior permission of the Heads.
10) If the pupil is found committing theft of school property, he is liable to be rusticated from the school.
1) The amount of tution and term fees is dully approved by PTA EC as per Maharashtra Educational Institution (Regulation of Fee) Act.
2) Delayed payment charges will be recovered as per Government rules.
3) Fees for May must be paid even by the pupil who leaves the school in April.
4) No deductions are allowed for vacations or for interrupted periods.
5) The payment of school fees should be made by cross and order cheque to ensure safety. Cheques should be made payable to school concerned.
6) The school will not be responsible for the loss of cheques sent through the pupils.
7) Payment made by cheques is subject to realization of the cheques.