2. Parents are requested to take admission on the scheduled dates only.
3. Preference will be given first to IES Primary students for their admission to std Vth.
4. If seats are not available school will not be bound to give admission to any ward.
5. Per class only 60 students can be admitted.
6. Parents should submit Original School Leaving Certificate along with Xerox copy of Aadhar card and Marks sheet, U-dise number of previous school and 2 recent photograph of the ward.
7. Pupils who have attended any recognized school will not be admitted without a leaving certificate from the school last attended. If they come from a school outside the state a Maharashtra, the Leaving certificate has to be counter signed by the concerned Inspector of the Zone in which the school is situated.
8. Admission of pupils from non-recognized schools will be subject to departmental permission (Only for std IX and X)