Gaurish Chandawarkar is an architect and educator living in Mumbai, India. He is currently involved in several projects that are trying to make higher education
more accessible to all.
A father of two children and a beagle, he enjoys painting, pottery, and poetry.
B.Arch, University of Mumbai, 1993
Notable Achievement, Publications and Projects
1. Initiated the Skill development Institute for Indian Education Society at Dadar, Mumbai
2. Published a Book on poems “Heart Talk” ISBN 978-81-941280-0-7
3. Ex-Member of Board of Studies for Architecture, University of Mumbai
4. Member of the Inspection Panel of Architecture Colleges for the Council of Architecture
5. Advisor to Architecture firms in Mumbai
6. Nominee for selection of Faculty at Architecture Colleges by Council of Architecture.