Prachi is a nature lover and enjoys working on Nature illustrations. She has a keen interest in fields that are allied to and influential for architecture & landscapes. She enjoys drawing analogies from them and unfolding the many layers & narratives in Landscapes & Architecture through her research, documentation & design work. She also enjoys working on pottery as an art form. She believes that Art & Architecture go hand in hand as both seek to express & connect.
1. B.Arch, IES College of Architecture, Mumbai
2. M.Arch Landscape Architecture, CEPT University, Ahmedabad
Notable Achievement, Publications and Projects
- Awarded 1 st place in ‘The Landscape through my Window’ Competition organized by The Landscape Institute of the Universidad Católica de Córdoba (Argentina), together with the Latin American Landscape Initiative (LALI) —in the framework of the world month of landscape architecture (IFLA declaration 2006).
- Presented a Research titled “…a lot more than just ‘Picturesque’ – Exploring Functions of Landscapes in Films” in the 2021 Architecture & Film Symposium
- Research work titles “Wadi – a unconventional garden” was selected in the top 30 in The Design Fractal – A Competition for a Narrative Compendium organised by LEAF India
- Currently Hon. Secretary for Mumbai Chapter of the Indian Society of Landscape Architects (ISOLA)