Shripad prefers to call himself a social catalyst and believes in “We are the change” that will bring in creative and positive disruption. A post graduate in computer application and following Parametric design with traditional design principles toward a Neo Vernacular Practices to be introduced in the current design education system. Shripad as Educator, Social Catalyst, Community Drummer, Digital Painter, Ideator, Curator, Event Director likes to wear multiple hats and loves to involve the youth brigade in form of students to get varied immersive experiences that enriches the learning. Shripad has devised a specific module like “Pre parametric Parametric Thinking”, “UX+A User experience in Architecture” and “Hybrid Communication skills for design students” based on his experience of practice and teaching. As a solo Rider he loves exploring places and people from various regions.
G.D. Arch. 1994 Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture (Mumbai) 2.
M. Arch. (Computer Applications) Sinhagad COA, Savitribai Phule Pune University
Notable Achievement, Publications and Projects
1. Felicitated as Allover best student for 5 Years in Gd. Arch.
2. Awarded gold medal in M. Arch. (Computer applications)
3.Designed Architectural Projects a. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, b. Police Housing and Thane Gramin Police Headquarters Thane. c. Rejuvenation of 35 Lakes in Thane. d. District sports center and stadium in Dhule.
4. Authored a 200 Page book titled “Timeless Thane” awaiting publication 5. Coordinator for Content creation in Marathi for Architecture for Govt. of Maharashtra “Marathi Vishwakosh”. 6.Felicitated with Civil Award ” Thane Gaurav 2022″ by Thane Municipal Corporation for the work in Social, environmental and People connect domains.
7. Member Board of studies “Bharati Vidyapeeth school of Photography”
8. Advisor for Awareness on Solid Waste Management and Zero Wates initiative for Stree Mukti Sanghatana for Thane
9.Co founder “Swatva” a citizen organization working in the area of Art, Culture, Environment, Citizen Connect with over 500 members.
10. Curated, Ideated and Designed over 50 plus Art and culture events
11. Conducted 30 plus workshops in Pre-parametric Making workshops across Arch. School in India.