To become an exemplary Institution which will build on its existing base & strive to meet the changing educational needs of the society at all levels in continuous search of excellence with a dedicated team of teachers, staff and management.
To develop and nurture all-round abilities in students who can leave their mark in different fields of the socio-economic system globally.
- To become a nationally known school within 5 years.
- To apply for accreditation for our school within 5 years.
- To vigorously pursue inclusion in Education.
- To strive for achieving goals laid down by RTE.
A) Parameter of Education
Our School is S.S.C. affiliated which runs by the rules and regulations set in by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, Mumbai Divisional Board , Navi Mumbai, Vashi for the overall development of the students the following committees are formed each year.
1. School Governing Committee - discusses the difficulties of the school, controls & regulates the administrative matters, implements new educational programmes, solves the financial matters, provides guidance for the upliftment & development of the school.
2. Academic Council - discusses academic related matters.
3. Syllabus Committee - is a formed centrally by I.E.S to guide the teachers to carry on teaching learning process.
4. Examination Committee -
- takes the examination at stipulated time over a covered syllabus.
- assessment of papers & its parameters.
- checks into the malpractices during the exams , supervision of documents them.
5. External Examination Committee - Trains, participates in various examinations conducted by the govt. and other educational institutions e.g. scholarship exam, Olympiads [Maths & Science], Navhind Gyanpeeth, Maths Concept, Drawing Grade Exams. NTS, MTS, Sanskrit Gunvardhan, Hindi & Marathi exams.
6. Improvement of Result Committee - following is undertaking for academically weak students to improve their result.
7. Science Exhibition Committee - arranges and looks into the exhibitions of H ward.
8. For the development of the students - the following committees are formed each year.
- School function committee - looks into the celebration of important days & events e.g. National days, Commeration of birthdays & death anniversaries of great men, Martyer day & other days like Matru Din, Hindi day, Marathi Din, Sanskrit Day.
- Excursion Committee - arranges picnics & field trips, Science & Nature Club etc.
- P.T.A. meetings & class wise meetings are held, vocational training is given.
- Cultural committee develops the fine arts like dance, drama, music & others.
- For physical development of the students the sports committee is formed each year which trains the students for various sports activities, arranges sports day, competitions, help the students to participate in various interschool competition, district & state level guides & scout & M.C.C.
- For emotional development of the students. each child is forced to read book other than the text books workshops & shows are arranged.
B) Identification of core processes
Teaching- learning process - The school follows the curriculum prescribe by the Maharashtra State bureau of Education. The following parameters are undertaken.
- Course planning & development.
- Development of course time table, delivery of curriculum, yearly, term-wise, weekly.
- Monitoring & evaluation of learning of students by way of continuous assessment, tests, examinations, feedbacks as appropriate.
- Records of the stage wise course delivery & student evaluation shall be maintained. All the above process are monitored by the H.M., A.H.M. & Supervisors.
Identification of support processes.- The school has the following support processes.
- School buses & Canteen - regulated by the Management.
- Printing question papers - controlled by the Management & H.M.
- Laboratories - [Chemical out sourced] Controlled by H.M. & Management.
- Computer Section - computer teachers are on contract basis & controlled by Management and H.M.
C) Main statutory & regulatory requirements
The main statutory & regulatory requirements applicable to the school are records of inward and outward letters, to educational department and S.S.C board, approvals of the teachers, service books & health records, salary bill, leave records of the teachers etc. updated & documented.
D) Core Strength
- No. of students - 2544
- No of teachers - 90 + 1 (for technical) qualified according to the requirement of the government.
- Non teaching staff - 07
- Fourth class - 09
E) Method of allocation & Utilization of Resources
- Human Resources - The school has the system of lesson observation to see that pedagogy is done effectively & is documented. All the teachers are trained according to the requirement of the educational department. The services book includes the qualification, experience in service training. It also includes the certificates in service training, seminar & workshops attended.
Infrastructure - The school has the following infrastructure.
- building, classrooms, laboratories, computational & networking facilities, libraries, playground, canteen.
- associated facilities such as safe drinking water, electricity with proper installation.
- supportive services such as transport, communication & mid day meals.
- Health & safety - The school has provided training for all staff members to implement emergency and crisis plan & handle accidents. The school has a provision for emergency situations such as Five Extinguishers, Emergency Exists. The School has health policies which include collection of medical information for all staff & students.
Learning Environment - The school provides the following conditions.
- adequate illumination
- adequate ventilation
- safeguard against exclusive weather conditions like dust, cold, heat, humidity & rain.
F) Admission Policy
The school has a documented policy & procedure complex the statutory & regulatory requirement as such
- Information Prospectus - describe the school policies & programmes, rules & regulations of discipline, attendance, norms etc.
- safe custody of documents like L.C., & deposited etc.
G) To Improve the quality of education
- Refreshers courses & training are arranged for the teachers.
- Lectures by moderators & examiners are arranged for the students.
- Audiovisual room is available to make teaching learning Interesting.
- Technical education is give.
- Vocational guidance lectures are arranged.
- Time management, stress management, effective writing skills, lectures are arranged.
Complaints handling policy
The School has documented process in complaint handling where in complaints are recorded & actions taken for the above is maintained.