Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations of Kg Section
- a. For Boys :
- Lemon yellow printed short shirt with side cuts. Border on both sides and navy blue pants with elastic. Navy blue socks with black shoes.
- b. For Girls :
- Lemon yellow printed A lined frock with a pocket and border on both sides. Navy blue socks with black shoes.
2. HAIR STYLE
Boys should have a close hair cut. Girls with long hair should put two plaits with navy blue ribbons. Girls with short hair should wear a navy blue hairband. Plastic hairband will not be allowed.
If a child remains absent from KG, he/she should carry a note from the parents/guardians indicating the reason for the absence, the next day when the child attends the KG. If absence is to be of more than 2 to 3 days, the parents/guardians should write to the KG about it in advance. In case of absence due to illness,a medical certificate along with the note should be sent to the Head.
- It is advisable not to send children suffering from an infectious disease to KG. A doctor’s fitness certificate should be sent with him/her when he/she rejoins the KG after such illness.
- Irregular attendance, unjustified or unexplained absence for more than seven days, habitual illness justify dismissal of the child.
- A child who has been absent from the KG or is late will not be admitted to the class without the Head’s permission.
- The parents/guardians are requested to leave their children/wards at the entrance of the KG.
- When children move along the corridors, they are expected to walk in silence and in a single line keeping to the left.
- Children are not allowed to wear any ornaments or bring any valuable article to KG. The KG will not be responsible for the loss of any such articles.
- Personal hygiene and cleanliness is expected of all children.
Rules & Regulations of Primary Section
The age and other admission criteria for all students is as per the Government circular/norms.
Admission is required at the entry level i.e. Std I, where the parents are required to fill the necessary admission forms and provide the required documents. Incomplete forms shall be rejected.
Subject to availability of seats, admission of students from other schools is completed post the declaration of annual results.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card
- Photocopy of Blood group report
- PAN details of the parents.
- Address proof
- Caste Certificate if the student wishes to notify the school of his/her belonging to a community/caste entitled to reservation.
- Leaving Certificate issued by the previous school (if the student is seeking transfer from another school)
- The student is required to maintain a minimum attendance of 75% in each academic term.
- Pupil will not be permitted to leave the school premises till the school working hours are over.
- If a pupil has to remain absent, prior permission from the Head will have to be obtained. I a pupil is absent from school for unavoidable reasons, he/she should produce a note from his/her parents/guardian on the day he/she attends school indication the reason for his/her absence.
- Parents are requested not to send a pupil suffering from an infectious disease to school. A medical certificate certifying that the child is free from infection, from a registered medical practitioner submitted to the teacher, when she/he rejoins school after such illness.
- In case of heavy rain, storm, civil disturbances or strikes, parents will send their wards on their own risk.
- The RTE Act and rules at present require that no child should be detained till he/she completes Academic year of Class VIII.
- Presently, the school conducts unit tests per term, the mid term exams and the final exams.
- CCE Curriculum
4. School Uniform
All students are requested to wear the prescribed school uniform on all days and sports uniform on Sports days.
School issued I. cards have to be worn everyday.
Pupils should wear all weather black shoes and socks.
For boys: Summer cut or crew cut
For girls : Two plaits with ribbons with long hair or a hair band for girls with short hair.
FORBIDDEN FOR STUDENTS
- Hair colouring
- Styling Hair-cuts
- Use of any hair styling products
- Nail paints
- Lip colours
- Make up of any type
- Cellular phones, Laptops, i-pads etc
5. School Bags
School bag should be light in weight.
6. School Books
Students carry only those TEXT-BOOKS & NOTEBOOKS as required by the daily school Timetable or as instructed by the teachers.
7. Contacting the school management & vice versa
The parents shall seek an appointment with the Head or the Class teacher by written communication addressed to the Head of the school.
It shall be the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian to arrange for and to oversee the mode of travel for their children
The school is no way responsible for an untoward event.
- Every pupil is expected to be present for the daily assembly on time. Be punctual.
- Any damage done in the class or in the premises will have to be made good.
- Keep the classrooms clean and neat at all time.
- Pupil must observe high standard of courtesy, consideration and good manners.
- All pupils must show respect to peers, teachers and other adults.
- Pupils must maintain quiet and orderly behavior in school corridors.
- Pupils must not use offensive language.
- Pupils must not loiter in the corridors.
Pupils enter the school on the understanding that they know and will obey these rules. Parents are expected to give the co-operation and support in the enforcement of the rules and of discipline in general.
Rules & Regulations of Secondary Section
Instruction for Students
- A Student must have minimum of 75% attendance in each semesterof the student is compulsory in the school.
- Students attendance on National Festival and other School Fuction is compulsory.
- Silence should be maintained during national Anthem in the school Premises.
- Greet your Teachers, Parentsand Elders with Respect.
- Student should Observe the dress code as mentioned in the school calender strictly special attention should be paid toward the hair style.
- Nails should be cut Properly nail paint will not be allowed.
- Neck Ornaments finger rings or Bracelets will not be permitted in the school premises.
- Indiscipline, in and around the school Premises will not be tolerated strict action will be taken on such students.
- Do not litter in the lass room and maintain cleanliness in the school premses.
- School conduct various competition and co -curricular activities for all round development of students. Students participation is necessary.
Instruction for Parents
- PARENTS SHOULD SEND THE BOOKS ACCORDING TO THE TIME TABLE STRICTLY. THEY SHOULD AVOID THE EXTRA WEIGHT OF THE SCHOOL BAG OF THEIR WARDS.
- PARENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO MEET THEIR WARDS DURING SCHOOL HOURS WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION OF THE PRINCIPAL.
- PARENTS SHOULD WRITE AND SIGN THE LEAVE NOTE IN THE CALENDER OF THEIR WARDS IN CASE OF ABSENCE.
- IF STUDENTS IS ABSENT ON MEDICAL GROUNDS MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ATTACHMENT MUST BE PROVIDED WHILE JOINING BACK. PATENTS SHOULD NOT SEND THEIR WARDS TO SCHOOL IN CASE OF ANY CONTAGIOUS DISEASE.
- PARENTS SHOULD ENCOURAGE THEIR WARDS TO PARTICIPATE ACTIVITY IN THE VARIOUS COMPETITIONS AND CO-CURICULAR ACTIVITIES TO ENSURE ALL ROUND DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR WARD.
- PARENTS SHOULD AVOID SENDING THEIR WARDS TO SCHOOL IN CASE OF HEAVY RAINS OR FLOOD POSSIBILITIES OR IN THE STATE OF EMERGENCY.
- PUPILS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO WEAR ANY ORNAMENTS OF BRING ANY VALUABLE ARTICLES TO THE SCHOOL. SCHOOL WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OR THEFT OF THE SAME.
- MOBILES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE SCHOOL BY LAW IF FOUND THE MOBILEWILL BECONFISCATED.
- ANY UNNECESSARY VALUABLE MATERIALS LIKE –PAD,CDS,PEN-DRIVE,PSP,VIDEOGAM ETC. IF BROUGHT BY THE STUDENTS WILL BE CONFISCATED.
- PARENTS SHOULD COMMUNICATE WITH THE CLASS TEACHER AT LEAST ONCE IN A MONTH TO UNDERSTAND THE EDUCATIONAL AND PERSONAL PROGRESS OF THEIR WARD.
Premnath Maruti Patil Marg, Sector 1, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400703, Maharashtra, India.
+91 022 2282 5756
+91 022 2087 1430
+91 022 2782 5895